#65 Dolomite Lime | Lhoist | RMBA
Dolomite lime or calcium magnesium dicarbonate is a magnesium rich form of limestone derived from the mineral dolomite. It is a pH increasing (sweetening) mineral input that also serves as a source of the essential nutrients calcium and magnesium. #65 Dolomite Lime is naturally produced by Lhoist North America, brought to you by Rocky Mountain Bio Ag. OMRI listed.
- Naturally mined dolomitic lime (CaMg(CO3)2)
- OMRI listed (50 pound bag only)
- Soil Sweetener (raises pH to treat overly acidic soils)
- Available in 1, 10, and 50 pound sizes
- Fine texture for ease of application, rapid absorption in soil
- FREE SHIPPING ON 10 LB SIZE!