Rain Science Grow Bags | Rocky Mountain Bio Ag
The best product for grow bag gardening! Rain science Grow Bags are constructed to the highest standards on the market. Made from plastic-coated woven mesh, the breathable material Eliminates many of the problems commonly associated with growing in containers. RMBA garden bags air prune roots, preventing root circling within the container and maximizing root surface area, and ultimately preventing plants from becoming root bound. The flexible bags make transplanting easy with less root damage and stress on the plants. Additionally, the porous material prevents over watering; increases airflow to soil microorganisms; allows movement of beneficial soil insects and worms; and reflects light-preventing overheating. Available in multiple sizes to best suit your planter bag needs.*RMBA recommends Big Rootz supersoil and Baby Rootz starter soil for use in Rain Science Grow Bags* Check out This Blog Post for more information about Rain Science Grow bags
- Made with plastic coated Mesh, heavy duty & durable.
- Provides aeration, enhancing root structure, resulting in a vigorous plant with more buds and fruits and increased insect and disease resistance.
- Prevents circling roots and air-prunes the plant's root structure.
- White material reflects 90% of light, Keeps roots cooler under hi-intensity grow lights or direct sunlight.
- Super durable & reusable; Life Time Warranty
- Resistant to algae, mold and mildew