Oyster Shell Flour | RMBA
Oyster Shell is a rich source or calcium carbonate (lime) that makes a great natural soil amendment for organic agriculture. Oyster Shell Flour helps raise the pH (sweeten) acidic soils and also serves as a source of slow release calcium. Made with oysters from the Pacific ocean, it contains trace elements like copper, molybdenum, zinc, nickel, and more! RMBA oyster shell flour is ground to a fine consistency for ease of use, and precise application.
- 100% pure, all natural Pacific oyster shell
- Finely ground for ease of use
- A great source of calcium
- Raises the pH of acidic soils
- Slow release, conditions soil long term