Nutri-Plus 2.5-0-0 Organic Fertilizer
Ferticell Nutri-Plus 2.5-0-0 is a revolutionary product containing active freshwater unicellular algae cells and high amino acid levels. In plant nutrition, algae cells are particularly essential for increased yields, precocity and quality in all crops. They significantly affect the rapid photosynthesis fixation of carbonic anhydride, thus generating a regulatory and balanced endo-cellular behavior. The amino acid equilibrium results in increased protein formation efficiency, pollen fertility, and resistance to cold weather stress. An important source of nitrogen is the high glycine content of the product (which constitutes the first link in the synthesis of chlorophyll), plus proline, alanine and arginine. These amino acids provide a "value added" nitrogen protein that is essential to balancing the four forms of nitrogen in crop inputs, contributing to the savings in the requirements for nitrogen fertilization. As these are the precursors for the formation of several other amino acids internally in the plant, the high levels of a balanced amino acid profile are extremely important in this product. Inside the plant, all amino acids do not have the same features and are required in different quantities. The proportion varies by species and the plant's physiological state. The most appropriate time to apply Ferticell® Nutri-Plus is when crops have particular needs, such as fruit growth, firming, and increased size, or when frost, drought, disease, or pests are prevalent. In a frost protection program for a farm, Ferticell® Nutri-Plus may also be
- Applications prior to, during, or directly following a stress event can boost internal mechanisms within the plant
- Prevents damage or facilitates crop recovery
- Certified for organic use
- Contains 19 out of the 20 essential amino acids
- Increases protein formation
- Reduces plant stress
- Lowers energy requirements for protein synthesis
- Cokntains high levels of a balanced amino acid profile which are precursors for the formation of the other amino acids in the plant along with high glycine content, an amino acid which is the first link in chlorophyll synthesis
- Stimulates protein formation in the plant
- Promotes biological activity in the root zone
- Works as a complexing agent for other nutrients
Nutri-Plus can be applied in a myriad of application methods. It may be used indoors/outdoor with all hydroponic, NFT, drip, aeroponic, irrigation and continuous liquid feeding systems. It is also able to be foliar sprayed.
Nutri-Plus may be used with all soil and soilless media, including Coco Coir, and is compatible with all nutrient programs. Always check for pH and CF levels.
Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Container Application: 5-15 ml per 1-gallon of water
Soil Application: 1-2 quarts per acre
Foliar Application: 1-2 quarts per acre
*Rates may vary based on conditions and application
1 quart, 2.5 gallon, 2 x 2.5 gallon, 5 gallon, 80, 170 & 275 gallon tote sizes