Morningstar Minerals Vitality Boost HA Humic Acid
Vitality Boost HA is an all natural, completely organic dietary supplement for humans, animals and plants! Chelated from ancient plant matter rich in essential minerals, vitamins, trace elements and amino acids in a pH balanced state. Vitality Boost HA is a rich source of bio-available fulvic acid, humic acid, micro and macro mineral nutrients. The fulvic and humic acids are organic compounds that act as organic mineral carriers and detoxifiers. Research results suggest that humic and fulvic acid complexes enhance mineral and trace element uptake, supporting the maintenance of mineral and trace element balances without harmful buildup in body and plant cells. Following dissociation of the minerals and trace elements delivered by the humic/fulvic acid complex, the residual HA/FA complex can chelate heavy metals along the intestinal tract of humans and animals, in turn reducing heavy metal burdens in the digestive system. The only way the humans, animals and plants can benefit from mineral nutrients is if they are available to be absorbed. fulvic acid enhances this absorption process by enabling minerals to pass through cell membranes. The average plant derived mineral is less than 0.00001 micron in size, conceivably the size of a red blood cell. Fulvic acid is the transporter to the body's cells and humic acid is the carrier of minerals, trace elements and amino acids. The plant derived, bio-available liquid minerals ensure superior absorption into the bloodstream and cells of humans, animals and plants.
- 100% pure plant derived liquid bio-mass minerals extracted and packaged in the USA for human, animal and plants
- Vitality Boost HA liquid humic minerals is a rich source of the most easily digestible and bio-available fulvic acid, humic acid, micro and macro minerals available
- Humic and fulvic acid complexes converts nutrients, organic matter and fertilizers into bio-available forms for faster uptake
- Increases nutrient efficiency and uptake, increases cellular activities at all levels
- Stimulates beneficial microorganisms in humans, animals and soil/plants
- Reduces the uptake of sodium and other heavy metals that negatively effect humans, animals and soil/plants
- Compare with BioAg Ful-Humix and realize the difference and superior quality of Vitality Boost HA humic acid
USE INSTRUCTIONS AND RATES:
Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sunlight, refrigeration optional. Shake well before using.
Recommended dosage minimum of 1 oz. (30 ml) / day with large glass of non-chlorinated water or fruit juice. For other needs up to 2 oz. (60 ml) in a large glass of non-chlorinated water or fruit juice, three times a day or as directed by your health care professional. Note: Will cause stool to darken
Container Plants, Garden & Soil:
20 – 30 mL/1 gallon of water
20 – 30 mL/1 gallon of water
Initial dose 60 mL/5 gallons of water. Thereafter add 30 mL/5 gallons of water.
15 – 20 mL/1 gallon of water every 7-10 days
15 - 20 mL/1 gallon of water
Vegetable seeds soak for 72 hours for all others soak for 24 hours
Cuttings/Clones: Spray unrooted clones with 15 - 20 mL/1 gallon of water every 2 days then water with 30 mL/gal once roots have initiated.
1 to 3 gallons per acre as a foliar application, 2-3 times per growing season recommended for row crops and forages. Plants need to be just past the seedling stage - about 25% coverage of the ground before the first application. Second application is usually just before flowering, or just before the onset of the reproductive stage of the crop. The third application would be early in the grain fill or fruit/vegetable sizing stage.
32 Ounce - Up To 64 Gallons Of Solution
1 Gallon - Up To 256 Gallons of Solution