Integra Boost Packs 2-Way Humidity Regulator 62%
- COMPETITOR VS INTEGRA BOOST
- SIZE RECOMMENDATIONS
- USAGE DIRECTIONS
- WHEN DO I REPLACE
INTEGRA BOOST Humidiccant uses patent pending technology that releases or absorbs moisture, maintaining relative humidity at 62% in a contained environment. BOOST's 2-Way Humidity Regulator packs control your moisture consistently and effectively inside any sealed container.
- Maintains optimum humidity level and keeps product FRESH
- Prevents dry and crispy plants, harsh and unpleasant smoke and mold from forming
- Non-corrosive ingredients do not alter smell safe to touch plants
- Preserves medical qualities while maintaining flavor and aroma
- Includes replacement indicator card for hands free monitoring, eliminate the guessing game
- BOOST packs made with food grade inks
- Salt-Free Solution.
- BOOST is tear resistant & spill proof. It stays pliable reducing risk of tear and leakage.
- Replacement indicator cards included also know as humidity indicator cards.
- Package is made with food grade inks so it is safe to touch your plants
- Only company to offer humidity regulator packs at 55% relative humidity
- BOOST packs
There is no harm in using multiple packs to introduce moisture faster.
Boost packs will adapt and respond accordingly.
- Remove Integra Boost packet from clear over-wrap and place into a sealed container with contents to be preserved and protected.
- Drop the replacement indicating card inside the container and seal.
- Integra Boost will begin to regulate relative humidity inside the container to the specific relative humidity percentage labeled on the packet.
- Replace packet when the dot turns blue.