Integra Boost Packs 2-Way Humidity Regulator 55%
2-Way Humidity Regulator Packs 55%
Humidity Control That Adapts & Responds To Its Environment
- Maintains optimum humidity level and keeps product FRESH
- Prevents dry and crispy plants, harsh and unpleasant smoke and mold from forming
- Non-corrosive ingredients do not alter smell safe to touch plants
- Preserves medical qualities while maintaining flavor and aroma
- Includes replacement indicator card for hands free monitoring, eliminate the guessing game
- BOOST packs made with food grade inks
INTEGRA BOOST Humidiccant uses patent pending technology that releases or absorbs moisture, maintaining relative humidity at 55% in a contained environment. BOOST's 2-Way Humidity Regulator packs control your moisture consistently and effectively inside any sealed container.
There is no harm in using multiple packs to introduce moisture faster.
Boost packs will adapt and respond accordingly.
HOW TO USE BOOST:
- Remove Integra Boost packet from clear over-wrap and place into a sealed container with contents to be preserved and protected.
- Drop the replacement indicating card inside the container and seal.
- Integra Boost will begin to regulate relative humidity inside the container to the specific relative humidity percentage labeled on the packet.
- Replace packet when the dot turns blue.
THE DIFFERENCE COMPETITOR'S VS INTEGRA BOOST:
- Salt-Free Solution.
- BOOST is tear resistant & spill proof. It stays pliable reducing risk of tear and leakage.
- Replacement indicator cards included also know as humidity indicator cards.
- Package is made with food grade inks so it is safe to touch your plants
- Only company to offer humidity regulator packs at 55%RH
- BOOST packs