Humic Acid Granules | RMBA
Humic Acids are large organic molecules that result from the long-term decomposition of plant matter within soils. RMBA Humic Acid Granules are a blend of humic compounds sourced from ancient plant deposits in New Mexico. They include both insoluble humates and soluble humic and fulvic compounds. The resulting product is a high quality natural soil conditioner that increases water storage capacity, cation exchange rates, and improves overall soil structure.
- Improves many key soil attributes such as: Soil carbon levels, Soil clumping, Friability (softness of the soil), water holding capacity, cation exchange rates, and other factors of healthy soils.
- Improves Germination rate of seeds
- Increases root growth
- Aids in plant uptake of nutrients
- Supports the micro and microorganisms of a healthy soil food web
- Acts as a neutral buffer to condition both acidic and alkali soils