Explorer 10-0-0 Liquid Organic Fertilizer
- CHILEAN NITRATE VS EXPLORER 10-0-0
- FISH HYDROLYSATE & EMULSION VS EXPLORER 10-0-0
- APPLICATION USES
- MEDIA USES
- APPLICATION RATES
- AVAILABLE SIZES
Ferticell Explorer Liquid 10-0-0 is an organic liquid nitrogen fertilizer that was developed at the request of growers and distributors alike. Liquid Explorer 10-0-0 is a user friendly and easy to use a blend of amino acids of soy protein hydrolysate from Explorer 16-0-0 perfect for the organic grower! The liquid version of Explorer is derived using 7 lbs. per gallon of Explorer 16-0-0 dry fertilizer. Explorer liquid will be a great addition or variant to any nitrogen program in conventional or organic growing! By incorporating plant-derived organic nitrogen fertilizer proteins as nitrogen it will lower risks when using conventional forms of nitrogen with salt risk potential. Adding protein nitrogen to fertility, you create an increase in nitrogen use efficiency (NUE). Lower rates may be achieved, or a reduction of higher uptake costs may be realized. It is suggested that NUE could be increased by increasing the availability of organic nitrogen relative to inorganic nitrogen, especially in small (starter) plants with a high nitrogen concentration where light is not a limiting factor.
- 10% protein nitrogen content, 60.9% amino acid profile, no fossil fuel-based nitrogen sources
- Compatible with all conventional nitrogen sources and most fertilizers
- Stable in normal environmental temperatures and requires no special handling
- Reliable release curve in all environmental conditions
- Natural product with no negative environmental impact
- User-friendly, safe for employees to handle
- Contains 36% carbon, high carbon content makes an excellent food source for soil biology
- No risk for tip burn normally associated with nitrates or volatilization of ammonia
- Carbon-based and contains plant-derived amino acids
- No burn potential with minimum watering requirements
- Remains fully soluble in all water qualities and compatible in mixes
- Optimum use or choice in over-fertilized soils, thus lowering toxicity stresses and will directly benefit rooting energy
- Beneficial use in conditions of biotic and abiotic stress conditions
- The enzyme hydrolysis process produces 100% water-soluble nitrogen-containing compounds of protein peptides, and amino acids
- Will not leach from most soils
There is no Contains 36% carbon, high carbon content makes an excellent food source for doubt, Chilean Nitrate (NaNo3 a mined 16-0-0 fertilizer) is a cheap great source of nitrogen for organic production. Unfortunately, with every unit of Chilean N applied, over 6.060 units of sodium are also being applied!
Without considering the smell of fish, the L-Amino acids present in Explorer are neither as available nor in as high of quantity inside of fish fertilizers.
Most fish products contain variables of proteins in an animal form, that still must be broken down by soil microbes. In cold regions, this absorption of nitrification is slowed, and nutrient uptake can be limited.
Fish fertilizers are inherently insoluble, leading to clogged lines and potential safety concerns regarding E-Coli and other contaminants while Explorer™ is exempt from that FSMA ruling and could be applied days prior to harvest.
Explorer can be blended with conventional nitrogen to lower total N requirements or used as a stand-alone product for use under high temperatures and environmental stress. This revolutionary technology reduces the demand for fossil fuel produced fertilizers and supports environmentally sound statements all while reducing requirements for additional plant stimulants or hormones.
Explorer may be used with all soil and soilless media, including Coco Coir, and is compatible with all nutrient programs. Always check for pH and CF levels.
Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Container Application: 5-10 ml per 1-gallon of water
Soil Application: 1-4 quarts per acre
Foliar Application: 1-2 quarts per acre
*Rates may vary based on conditions and application
1 quart, 3.5 gallon, 80, 170 & 275 gallon tote sizes