DeBudder Bucket Lid
The all new DeBudder Bucket Lid will quickly become a favorite bucking and trimming tool during harvest. The affordable, ingenious patent pending design saves significant time and money on the debudding process. Be the king of all during harvest when it comes to bucking flower off stems faster and more efficient! DeBudder Bucket Lid is the innovation we have all been looking for with 80% time savings and pays for itself in 30 minutes or less. The DeBudder Lid is scientifically designed technology to handle any size and shape of stems making the dreaded debudding process easier than ever. Its patent pending one piece design fits standard 5 & 7 gallon buckets, is easy to clean, and does not damage flowers!
- Scientifically designed and patented solid one piece design fits standard 5 & 7 gallon buckets
- Saves significant time and money, up to 80% time savings
- Handles stems up to 2 ft. in length
- 6 unique stem channels to handle all sizes and shapes of stems
- EASY TO CLEAN, DOES NOT DAMAGE FLOWER
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects with a limited lifetime warranty.
1. Snap DeBudder Bucket Lid onto standard 5 gallon bucket.
2. Cut stems into approximately 2 foot lengths.
3. While holding bottom of the stem, place top of stems inside bucket and find appropriate sized notch.
4. With a firm grip on the bottom of the stem, quickly pull stem upwards in one smooth motion. The flowers fall gently into the bucket. Empty bucket as needed.