ANTIXX Liquid Ant Bait
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING!
INCLUDES ONE 3 ML PIPETTE & BAIT STATION
ANTIXX Liquid Ant Bait is a patented liquid ant bait for indoor and outdoor use. Spinosad the active ingredient in ANTIXX Liquid Ant Bait is effective at controlling many different ant species. Ants carry the bait back to the colony to kill the entire colony as well as the queen resulting in total colony control. Usually a colony will be eliminated within three to 14 days. The ant that carries the ANTIXX back to the colony will die within 48 hours. The proprietary formulation is ideal for residential and industrial indoor and outdoor use in refillable bait stations. ANTIXX Liquid Ant Bait contains an effective attractant that kills the colony and queen while remaining effective for up to 4 weeks! The easiest ant bait to apply on the market while offering wider coverage than granular ant insecticides. The formulation works quickly and provides better results than using broad-spectrum insecticides for ant control.
The active ingredient, Spinosad, has a unique mode of action that excites the insect nervous system, which leads to involuntary muscle contractions, tremors, and finally paralysis and death. Spinosad has both contact and ingested insecticidal toxicity.
ANTIXX Liquid Ant Bait can be used on its own in large applications. It works best when coupled with the granular ANTIXX Plus.
In smaller home applications, ANTIXX Liquid Ant Bait can be placed in refillable, bait stations (ONE INCLUDED) and filled with a disposable pipette (ONE INCLUDED). If you would like to purchase more bait stations or pipettes they are available for sale on our website.
ANTIXX Liquid Ant Bait joins the ANTIXX family of ant baits provided by Neudorff USA that includes ANTIXX Plus and ANTIXX Fire Ant Bait. ANTIXX Plus (containing spinosad and Iron Phosphate active ingredients) is an OMRI listed, patented, dual-active, easy to apply granular ant bait for outdoor use. ANTIXX Fire Ant Bait (spinosad) is a patented granular ant bait for outdoor use.
- Targets the entire colony including the queen for a more effective control than surface sprays with toxic chemicals (EXCLUDES CARPENTER ANTS, HARVESTER ANTS and PHARAOH ANTS).
- People and pets may enter area when tamper and spill proof bait stations are in use.
- For residential or commercial use.
- Spinosad is a natural soil dwelling microorganism.
- Controls the entire colony within 14 days.
- Remains effective for up to 4 weeks.
- Turf areas such as lawns, athletic field and recreational areas, commercial turf, sod, golf courses and grass buffers around gardens, crop areas and ornamentals.
- Herbaceous and Woody plants.
- Outdoor container-grown nursery plants.
- Conifers, including Christmas Trees, and deciduous trees.
- Pastures, rangeland, forests, parks, playgrounds, cemeteries, picnic areas, roadsides, campgrounds, industrial sites, fallow land, barrier strips and buffer zones.
Set empty bait station beside ant mounds and nests, ant trails, or where ants crawl before filling with ANTIXX Liquid Ant Bait. Utilize the pipette (ONE INCLUDED) follow the filling instructions for the bait station (ONE INCLUDED).
Foraging fire ants, foraging carpenter ants, sweet-feeding listed ants, pavement ants, moisture ants, little black ants, Argentine ants, crazy ants, acrobat ants, bigheaded ants, cornfield ants, ghost ants, odorous house ants, thief ants, Texas leafcutting ants, and field ants
DOES NOT CONTROL