Nourish-L Microbe Life Hydroponics
Microbe Life Hydroponics Nourish-L is a unique, liquid conditioner derived from a highly decomposed organic humus deposit, unparalleled by any other source of humates. Contains natural carbon made up of marine animal carbon and vegetative carbon compounds, making it more complex and superior to Leonardite sources as well as an amazing wealth of Cypress lignin—a high-level food source for the beneficial fungi and bacteria—which strengthens plant cell walls and enhances nutrient absorption and water-binding capabilities. 100% Verified Organic to USDA standards. Microbe Life Hydroponics Nourish-L enhances the ability of plants to absorb nutrients more efficiently, optimizing plant functions and facilitates greater results using less nutrients. Aids in micronutrient uptake, increases water retention and provides vegetative humic acids. Supplements water, mineral, carbon and essential element requirement.
- UNABLE TO SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING STATES/COUNTRIES: AR, CA, HI, IL, KS, MN, MS, OK, OR, SD, CANADA
- VERIFIED ORGANIC - WASHINGTON STATE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- Provides humic acids, increases water retention, may aid in nutrient uptake
- Enhance the activities of beneficial microorganisms, stimulating growth & proliferation; increase plant cell energy & accelerate cell division; stimulate plant enzymes; increase root system development & aid in photosynthesis
- Provide natural bioavailable carbon—the ultimate food source for your plant & for microorganisms—thus helping plants to resist environmental stress & disease
APPLICATION USES: Microbe Life Hydroponics Nourish-L may be used indoors/outdoors added to solutions for all hydroponic, NFT drip, aeroponic, irrigation, and continuous liquid feeding systems.
MEDIA USES: Microbe Life Hydroponics Nourish-L may be used with all soil and soilless media including Coco Coir, and is compatible with all nutrient programs - Always check pH and CF levels when using.
DIRECTIONS & DOSAGE RATES: Shake well before using. Store in a cool dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight. For initial dose, add 2 oz. (60ml) for every 5 gal. (19L). Thereafter, add 1 oz. (30ml) weekly for every 5 gal. (19L).
16 Ounce - Treats Up To 80 Gallons
32 Ounce - Treats Up To 160 Gallons
128 Ounces - Treats Up To 640 Gallons
2.5 Gallon - Treats Up To 1600 Gallons
2 x 2.5 Gallon - Treats Up To 3200 Gallons
Do not use more than 50 concentrated gals. of this product per 1/2 (half) acre per year on your soil.