Vegetable and Fruit Yield Enhancer Microbe Life Hydroponics
Microbe Life Hydroponics Vegetable and Fruit Yield Enhancer is a unique conditioner that is derived from an extremely rare and highly decomposed organic humus deposit. It is highly concentrated containing bacillus microbes, humic acids, living photosynthetic microbes and Endomycorrhizal fungi which has unequaled performance in vegetable & fruit enhancement. The result is a better soil structure and an enhancement that may aid in the ability for vegetables and fruit to absorb nutrients. Microbe Life Hydroponics Vegetable and Fruit Yield Enhancer contains a rare mixture of carbon compounds, the ultimate food source for your plants and the soil microorganisms. Natural carbon compounds help plants resist environmental stress. The unique deposit contains carbon compounds that are made up of marine animal carbon compounds and vegetative carbon compounds.
The MICROBE LIFE HYDROPONICS RTU (Ready To Use) Hose End Sprayer has 3 positions "Off," "Water Only" (water product in or rinse off) and "On" (applies product at proper rate automatically). No measuring required. When hose end sprayer is empty refill using 1 Gallon Vegetable and Fruit Yield Enhancer refill (LG21342). APPLICATION USES: Vegetable row crops, orchards, citrus, horticulture, agriculture and gardens.
- UNABLE TO SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING STATES/COUNTRIES: CA, HI, IL, MN, MS, OK, OR, SD, CANADA
- READY TO USE HOSE END SPRAYER TREATS 6,000 SQ. FT. SAFE FOR USE AROUND PEOPLE PETS AND WILDLIFE
- 1 GALLON REFILL TREATS 24,000 SQ. FT (REFILL FOR HOSE END SPRAYER) SAFE FOR USE AROUND PEOPLE PETS AND WILDLIFE
- Treated soils retain more moisture which lessens impact of low soil moisture (drought conditions and poor irrigation practices)
- Adds live, beneficial microorganisms, humic acids and endomycorrhizal fungi that promote root development and health
- Effective on new and established vegetable gardens and fruit trees, may promote nutrient availability, pH balanced
HOSE END SPRAYER APPLICATION RATES: Turn sprayer to "On" position. This is a timed spray application. Every 5 minutes should cover 1,500 sq. ft. 32 oz. will run approximately 20 minutes in the "On" position; coverage is 6,000 sq. ft. Water after application. Start applications in the spring and continue monthly for best results, apply in the evening and only after ground temperature is over 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4 degrees Celsius). Can also be used for foliar feeding applications. May be applied through in-place irrigation system via addition to the systems injection tank or may be added with fertilizer agents. Can be used with all maintenance programs.
SAFE FOR USE AROUND PEOPLE, PETS AND WILDLIFE, MAY RE-ENTER TREATED AREA IMMEDIATELY.