Smart Pot Fabric Container Without Handles
Soft-Sided Fabric Container Without Handles
- 100% Made in the USA for strict quality control out of BPA-free materials sourced in the USA
- Soft-sided fabric aeration container that has the rigidity to hold its shape
- Provides aeration, enhancing root structure by air pruning – creating lots of smaller finger roots resulting in a vigorous plant with more flowers and fruits and increased insect and disease resistance
- Tested and proven fabric container technology, allows excess heat to escape
- Developed for, and used by commercial tree growers for over 30 years
Smart Pots Soft-Sided Container
Better than traditional plastic containers
Smart Pots utilize a patented fabric design to support healthy root growth which produces a healthier, stronger plant. The patented soft-sided containers last for years, even in the harshest winters, and are excellent for growing the widest variety of container or potted plants. Vegetables, flowers, herbs and fruits all do well in Smart Pots. The Smart Pot is the perfect complement to any hydroponic enthusiast’s system. The Smart Pot provides an environment for the root system to allow it to do what the lights and nutrients are asking it to do. Most other containers don’t do this. The fact is the Smart Pot is the best container for gardening in a hydroponic system. Smart Pots are the horticulturist's first choice for container gardening and hydroponics.
Controlling Plant Temperature Using Smart Pots
Smart Pot's black fabric quickly warms up early season soil, enabling plants to get off to a quicker start. Yet the same fabric, due to its porous nature, allows heat to escape from the container through evaporative cooling during the summer's hottest days. University studies have shown a direct relationship between soil temperature and slow-release fertilizer activity. Cooler containers do not allow for premature fertilizer release.
Air Pruning in Smart Pots
Smart Pots also root-prune. When a root tip reaches the side of the fabric container, it stops in place, and initiates lateral, or side branching. As this process repeats, the entire area of the container is filled with fibrous root growth, allowing more surface area for mineral and water absorption.