Sea Life-Kelp Meal for Soils
Sea Life Kelp Meal for Soils is a graded kelp meal soil conditioner made from the seaweed 'Ascophyllum nodosum' (Norwegian Kelp). Harvested from the cold, clean waters of the Maine coast, the manufacturer dries it at low temperatures to preserve its valuable vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, and carbohydrates. Kelp meal is a highly regarded input for building healthy soils.
Long recognized as a valuable input for healthy crops, kelp meal helps build healthy soils. Repeated applications improve the physical makeup of soil. Texture, structure, aeration, drainage, and nutrient holding capacities all benefit from kelp application. Organic matter and micronutrients extracted from the rich, cold waters of the northern seas, provide an improved habitat for soil microorganisms.
- Helps build a healthy microbiome
- Improves soil structure
- Provides a variety of micronutrients and minerals
- Graded and Granulated for easy use
- Supports plants through stressful conditions such as drought and frost
- Harvested from naturally grown oceanic kelp
- Highly sustainable