Neptune's Harvest Crab Shell
- Derived from crab scrap and crab shell
- Contains 23% Calcium and 1.33% Magnesium
- Helps retain moisture in soil and builds organic matter simultaneously.
- High in chitin (Kite-en), which promotes the growth of chitin eating bacteria.
- Helps eliminate ants, grubs, fungus and harmful varieties of root feeding nematodes by creating an unfavorable environment.
- Not a fungicide or nematicide but a natural biopesticide
- Non-toxic to birds, animals, fish, and plants.
- Helps inhibit blossom end rot.
- Helps keep moles, voles, mice and other critters from digging up bulbs and root vegetables when top dressed.
- Meets requirements of the National Organic Program (NOP) for use in organic production.
GARDENS: 3 lbs. per 100 square feet
ROW APPLICATION: 1 to 2 lbs. per 100 feet
TREES: 1 lbs. per inch of tree diameter
COMPOST ENHANCER: 3 to 6 ounces per cubic foot
TURF: 10 lbs. per 1000 square feet
POTTING MIXES: 2% of total volume by weight
SEEDBED: 1 lbs. per 100 square feet
BEDDING PLANTS: 1 ounce per tray
BULBS: 1 Tablespoon mixed in soil under bulb