Lawn Conditioner and Sod Starter Microbe Life Hydroponics
Microbe Life Hydroponics Lawn Conditioner and Sod Starter is a highly concentrated liquid humus including beneficial photosynthetic microbes and Endomycorrhizal fungi which has unequaled performance in horticultural, ag, and turf uses. The product is by definition not a fertilizer: however, it enhances the turf's ability to reduce stress by enhancing nutrient availability. This product may provide a safe, natural way to accelerate the plant's ability to utilize nutrients by stimulating naturally occurring microorganisms that inhabit the root zones. The MICROBE LIFE RTU (Ready To Use) Hose End Sprayer has 3 positions "Off," "Water Only" (water product in or rinse off) and "On" (applies product at proper rate automatically). No measuring required. When hose end sprayer is empty refill using 1 Gallon Lawn Conditioner and Sod Starter refill (LG21336).
- UNABLE TO SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING STATES/COUNTRIES: AR, CA, HI, IL, MN, MS, OK, OR, SD, CANADA
- READY TO USE HOSE END SPRAYER TREATS 6,000 SQ. FT.
- 1 GALLON REFILL TREATS 24,000 SQ. FT (REFILL FOR LG21335 HOSE END SPRAYER)
- Treated sod and lawns retain more moisture which lessens impact of low soil moisture (drought conditions and poor irrigation practices)
- Adds beneficial microorganisms and endomycorrhizal fungi that promote root development and accelerates root attachment
- Effective on new and established lawns, may promote nutrient availability to turf, pH balanced
HOSE END SPRAYER APPLICATION RATES: Turn sprayer to "On" position. This is a timed spray application. Every 5 minutes should cover 1,500 sq. ft. of turf 32 oz. will run approximately 20 minutes in the "On" position; coverage is 6,000 sq. ft. Water turf after application. Start application in the spring, and only after ground temperature is over 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4 degrees Celsius).
NEW SOD APPLICATION: Apply directly to the prepared soil by hose end sprayer on the day of sod application (laying). Will drive root attachment within 5 to 10 days, increasing rate of sod adhesion and reducing loss.
EXISTING LAWNS: Apply weekly, bi-weekly or monthly to meet service requirements. Vary treatment based on soil type and lawn condition. May be applied through in-place irrigation system via addition to the systems injection tank or may be added with fertilizer agents. Adjust rate based on soil type, soil quality and soil problems. Can be used with all maintenance programs. For best results apply on a consistent basis along with your fertilizer, or can be used separately.
SAFE FOR USE AROUND PEOPLE, PETS AND WILDLIFE, MAY RE-ENTER TREATED AREA IMMEDIATELY.