Mite and Insect Killer HydroWorxx
- Kills all stages of the target insect including adult, egg, and larvae!
- Key use sites: Fruits, Herbs, Ornamentals, Vegetables, Houseplants, and more. Tested for indoor and outdoor use.
- OMRI Certified and EPA Registered, kills insects on contact.
- Zero Residue Formulation does not burn plants, apply up to day of harvest.
- Made in the USA and shipped fast for your plant protection needs.
HydroWorxx Mite and Insect Killer is designed for hydroponic and soil growers. This unique OMRI Certified, EPA Registered formula contains organic Pyrethrins and canola oil killing all life stages of labeled pests. Pyrethrins are a botanical extract derived from the chrysanthemum flower that have a toxic effect specific to insects. They penetrate the cuticle and prevent normal function of the insect nervous system, leading to insect death. While Pyrethrins kill the adult insects, canola oil smothers the eggs and larvae, providing multi-generational control of unwanted pests. Zero residue formulation does not burn plants and can be used up to day of harvest for your plant protection needs. Tested indoors and outdoors, Made in the USA!
CONTROLS DORMANT AND GROWING SEASON INSECTS: spider mites, aphids, armored scale, beetle larvae, cankerworms, caterpillars, fungus gnats, lace bugs, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, scale insects, thrips, webworms and whiteflies.
Ready To Use Sprayer - 24 ounces of ready to use spray
1 quart concentrate makes 24 gallons of ready to use spray.
1 gallon concentrate makes 96 gallons of ready to use spray.