ANTiXX PLUS Granular Ant Slug & Snail Bait OMRI Listed
ANTiXX PLUS is a patented outdoor use granular technology that baits and kills targeted insects including slugs and snails with Iron Phosphate and Spinosad. Derived from a bacteria found naturally dwelling in soil (Saccharoplyspara spinosa), Spinosad causes muscle contractions/tremors and paralysis then death. Spinosad has both contact and ingested insecticidal toxicity. Iron phosphate is an effective bait and, once ingested, it causes slugs and snails to quit eating (which naturally leads to death). ANTiXX PLUS is spread outdoors to form a barrier around your property. The granular formulation is much more desirable than messy liquid bait stations and work in areas where bait stations are undesirable.
- OMRI listed ready-to-use granular technology.
- Kills within 48 hours (excluding fire ants, carpenter ants, harvester ants and pharaoh ants).
- Remains effective for up to 4 weeks!
- Targets the entire colony including the queen.
- Much more effective than surface sprays and liquid bait stations that contain toxic synthetic chemicals.
- People and pets can enter the area after product is applied.
- For residential or commercial use.
- Spinosad is a natural soil dwelling microorganism.
This is a dual-active insect (ants and more), slug and snail bait that is approved for use in organic production (OMRI Listed).
Earwigs, Cutworms, Sowbugs, Pillbugs, Crickets, Slugs and Snails, Ants including Foraging Ants, Sweet Feeding Ants, Pavement Ants, Moisture Ants, Crazy Ants, Argentine Ants, Acrobat Ants, Big Head Ants, Cornfield Ants, Ghost Ants, Odorous House Ants, Thief Ants, Texas Leaf Cutting Ants, Field Ants and more. EXCLUDING FIRE ANTS, HARVESTER ANTS, PHARAOH ANTS AND CARPENTER ANTS.