Neptune's Harvest Seaweed Plant Food
Neptune's Harvest Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1 is an organic storehouse of over 60 naturally occurring trace minerals and amino acids. It's growth promoting substances include Auxins, Cytokinins and Gibberellins which enhance plant development, color and vigor. Seaweed has also been found to increase plant hardiness and resistance to adverse environmental conditions, such as early frost, extreme heat and lack of moisture. Used as a seed inoculant, seaweed plant food increases and accelerates germination, and enhances the rapid development of a healthy root system. Neptune's Harvest Seaweed is an excellent addition to any fertilization program.
- Made from seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Proven to produce healthier, more productive plants even in times of stress including drought, salinity and temperature.
- University tested in greenhouse and in field with proven root and plant development incenses.
- Get the most out of your fertilizer programs and nutrients by enhancing root growth and encouraging healthy microbial populations.
- Neptune's Harvest Seaweed encourages natural cytokinin and auxin production in plants resulting in better growth with more buds, healthier, greener leaves and increased tolerance to environmental stresses.
- University studies have shown Neptune’s Harvest Seaweed to increase marketable yields and improve shelf life on fruits and vegetables.
- Increase in plants natural sugars or brix resulting in more plentiful, stronger and more colorful flowers and foliage and more fragrant longer lasting blooms.
- Meets requirements of the National Organic Program (NOP) for use in organic production.
Shake well before using. Prepare for one application only. Do not store diluted fertilizer.
HOUSE PLANTS: 1 Tablespoon per gallon of water. Feed every 2-3 weeks. Water lightly so that diluted fertilizer does not remain in drip dish.
OUTDOOR PLANTS: 1/8 cup (1 fl. oz. - 1:128) per gallon of water. Feed vegetables, flowers, trees, and shrubs, every 2-3 weeks. Apply generously to soil or as a foliar feed, until leaves are wet, top and bottom. It is best to foliar feed early or late in the day.
COMPOST ENHANCER: 1/4 cup (2 fl. oz.) per gallon of water every 2-3 weeks.
SEED GERMINATION: Soak in a solution of 1 teaspoon per cup of water.
ACERAGE GENERAL: 2 to 2.5 gallons per acre (6 to 7.5 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet), 2 to 3 times per year.
This product can be applied with a watering can, hose-end sprayer, boom sprayer or injected into an irrigation system. Treated area may be re-entered immediately.